- Strong graphic design background, preferably with work on major brands (4+ years)
- Adobe Photoshop design, with emphasis on optimizing for the web/mobile (5+ years)
- HTML4/HTML5/CSS2/CSS3, able to make sites render well across browsers/platforms (4+ years)
- Project management skills, ability to stay organized with multiple projects/deadlines
- Mind blowing communication skills
- Ability/desire to work in a dog-friendly office
The LEG Ups: [Preferred Skills]
- Copy writing experience for effective brand communication
- Online Marketing: specifically lead generation
- Modern CSS frameworks, e.g. Twitter Bootstrap
- Vision, Clarity, Drive
- Why you want to work for us…
How to get the gig:
If you have read this far and still feel you stack up and could OWN this position, please reply to email@example.com with: a cover letter extolling your most excellent virtues, your resume, design portfolio and salary history to make our HR department happy. If you don’t have any one of these desired things, then sorry, that means you are not qualified to apply for this position.
We are excited to hear from the rest of you!