CORPORATE PRIVACY NOTICE
Effective: April 2016
- What information we collect and how we collect it.
- How we use and share that information.
- The choices we offer you to control the collection, use and sharing of information.
- How to contact us if you have questions or complaints.
Information We Collect:
We collect information in order to provide the Platform to our business associates. We may collect this information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. We will collect your personal information when you register to use our platform or contact us for any reason in person, over the phone or by e-mail. This personal information includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, tax identification number, credit card information, bank account information or telephone number.
- Information we get from your use of our website. We may collect information about your visitors to our website. This information includes:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics; a web analyzing service of Google, Inc. Google Analytics is based on cookies. The cookie-generated information about your use of this website is transmitted to and stored by Google’s servers in the US. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activities and further use of the website and Internet related services. You may refuse the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however, you might not be able to use all features of this site completely. You can also prevent the detection of data generated by the cookie and to your use of the website related data (including any part of your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google, by using the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB) to download and install the provided browser plug-in. Further information about Google Analytics and data protection is available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB or under: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Use of Information We Collect:
We use the collected information necessary for our corporate functions. This includes (i) carrying out our contractual obligations, (ii) communicating with you regarding potential business or business issues; (iii) notifying you of an issue with the Platform or a user of the Platform. By providing your personal information to us, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR 310 et seq.), as amended from time to time and other telemarketing laws or rules. Notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission’s Do-Not-Call List, we reserve the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule.
We do not have business associates under the age of 18 and therefore we will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.
We process personal information on our servers in many countries around the world, including the United States. We may transfer your personal information to and from the United States.
Transparency and Choice:
Many of our Business Associates have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. As a visitor to our website, you can disable cookies by changing the settings in your browser, but if you do so, you will not be able to use all the features and functionality of our website.
We may send e-mails to our business Associates from time to time. You can opt out of these e-mails by sending a message to email@example.com.
Some web browsers include a “Do Not Track” request in the HTTP header. At this time, we do not alter our behavior or change our web services upon receiving a “Do Not Track” request.
How We Share Information:
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals, except as follows:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We disclose your personal information to third party service providers and vendors in order to effect or carry out any transaction that you have requested from us or as necessary to complete our contractual obligations with you. This includes service providers, accountants, counsel, lookup and reference services, data enhancement vendors, suppression and validation services.
- Legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, reputation, property or safety of ours, our clients, our consumers or the public as required or permitted by law.
How to Access and Updating Your Personal or Corporate Information:
- If your personal information is wrong, we strive to allow you to update it quickly or to delete it, unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
- We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
- Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- If you are a California resident you have the right to request information regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties. You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. Please contact us for these requests.
We have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. Although we take reasonable technological and personnel precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our website is at your own risk.
Changes To Our Privacy Practices:
How to Contact Us: